Disciples II Experience CalculatorCopyright © 2002-2010, Sergey A. Klochkov
Given program is intended for calculation of experience received after destruction of squad of the chosen structure.
Special gratitude Romzes&Valex which have convinced me to start writing of this program and have described base formula of calculation of received experience.
LICENSING AND DISTRIBUTION
This program is distributed as "FREEWARE" and "AS IS". The author specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages either from the direct use of this product or as a consequence of its use. It is forbidden to use this program in commercial objectives without the consent of the author. "In commercial objectives" means - for receiving a pecuniary or other material benefit.
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven.
SUPPORTED VERSIONS OF Disciples II
- all English versions;
- all Russian versions from Russobit-M;
- all Russian versions from Akella.
HOW TO USE THE PROGRAM
- Loading of characteristics of fighters from files of the game:
- Select the directory with installed Disciples II.
- Press Open button.
- Calculation of experience for destruction of squad (first it is necessary to load characteristics of fighters):
- Thoose structure of squad and expose parameters of fighters.
- Press Calculate button (hotkey - Alt+C).
To a name of the fighter in brackets is added him ID (specially for use with Unit Stats Editor).
- On a choice 'None' there is hotkey - 'Delete'.